July 2014

Soccer camp
Lizzie (6)
Maeve (3.5)







Martin (3)


















 playing soccer with grampy on the way to the car...




a little duck duck goose after soccer camp...



lobster, too...
Ron visited
 ... and freeze tag
I think Gramp is 'frozen'...

 and boating fun


***
Hay Crew at work (thanks Kate and Tom K!)
 I think John R is baling the hay in these pictures...



***
around the farm 
 looks to be a wonderful grape crop!

 new chicken yard
Pearly everlasting













 





Martin on the ski trainer


Lizzie on the ski trainer



  Maeve, too!

***

Camp party!
Royce, Trudy, John and Sharon
Kathy, Joe and Sharon
Donna, Trudy, John, Joe, Dina, Sharon and Royce

Donna and Hector

  Kathy and Sharon
Trudy and Dina




***
The life-jacket rescue!

 ... and they're off!
 I tried to get everyone to look at me...  couldn't be done!



***
Queen of the Prairie

***
Kiddie Bike Parade as part of Newport's Bicentennial Celebration
Here comes Lizzie as Cinderella in her bike pumpkin!
I couldn't get 'Sophia' Maeve's attention...  
 she has some flashy streamers and other bicycle decorations....
and here comes the pirate in his pirate/bike ship!
Our little pirate 

Everyone gets candy 

This is out of focus, but love her determined walk!
green party shoes and a pirate shirt... cute cute cute!

Love this picture of Lizzie... 

***
Loons in St Albans (Donna's family's camp)
***
Gramp teaches how Lincoln Logs work.. old toy


No comments: